Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Group Buy - Under Bonnet Panels & more from PaintModz

Under Bonnet Panels & more from PaintModz
    (Pictures are for attention & examples only)

At Ford Fair I found a company called PaintModz who do under bonnet panels and engine bay covers. I wanted a set of under bonnet panels but they didn’t have any for our cars. I contacted them and they are now making the templates using a MK1 bonnet they bought.

They have agreed that if I can get enough interest for 5 sets of Under Bonnet Panels, they can discuss discount for a group buy.

Unfortunately at the moment I don’t have an exact price or discount but looking on their website, current sets for Fords vary between £49.95 - 89.95 depending on what Finish you want and whether you want Adhesive Tape etc.

In addition, I am hoping that if we can get enough interest in their Proform Covers and Bonnet Props I can agree another group buy/discount and hopefully get a MK1 Focus RS specific bonnet prop with the MK1 ‘RS’ logo.

Please find a link to the MK1 Focus section of the PaintModz website below:
    https://paintmodz.co.uk/collections/ford-focus-mk1

Given this will be a group buy through the Owners Club, can you please post all statements below that apply on this thread so I can build a list and go back to PaintModz (Please select all that apply);
    1. I am interested in the Under Bonnet Panels
    2. I am interested in the Proform Covers (At this stage I don’t need to know specific products)
    3. I am interested in the Bonnet Props (MK1 Focus RS logo specific only)
    4. I am interested in the Bonnet Props (Current website selection only)

Please only comment on here as if I try to track this through both Facebook and the Forum I risk missing people off or ‘double counting’ + it’s easier to track Forum Members with their Usernames.

I have run this past Clayton and as per above, if I can get enough interest and everything agreed he is happy to put this as an official group buy for paid club members.

Thanks

Michael (mcdoug)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...
X